Finally its here….
Your Easy To Follow Plan For
How To Build A Rabbit Hutch
Within 3 weeks!
and thats not all…
Stop Putting Up With A Rabbit Hutch
That Is Small, Flimsy And Difficult-To-Clean!
With Almost No Skills At All, You Can Build Your Own Rabbit Hutch
And Its Guaranteed To Last 10 Years!
Knowing How to build a rabbit hutch correctly never became so important – Are you frustrated because your pet rabbit’s hutch is too small, flimsy and difficult to clean?
Are you sick and tired of following every single piece of advice from the local pet store about the right rabbit hutch only to take it home and find out that it does not suit your pet?
Well, you’re not alone! If have just out-grown, or worn-out your old rabbit hutch, or you are about to choose a new rabbit hutch for the first time, then there is nothing you will enjoy more that to have a 100% rabbit friendly hutch.
That’s right, a hutch which actually meets the needs of you and your precious rabbits.
I was desperate to find out why my once 2 cute, adorable bunnies were now fighting, lethargic, unhealthy… So I decided to find out why.
Hi. My name is Tim. I am the owner of two adorable rabbits who from day one loved to be picked up, patted, hand fed, and loved as a family pet.
But then something changed… They grew up. As the days and weeks passed on… they got bigger and… frustrated. Yes my pet rabbits were frustrated, they became angry and would literally fight each other.
I actively sought advice from numerous “expert” pet-store owners who recommended to spend my hard-earned money on different types of food, or “why not try a new hutch?”.
All they could offer was their generic… small range… off-the-shelf hutches… but THIS DID NOT WORK! So I took some steps to find out why. What I discovered was THE COLD HARD TRUTH about my rabbit’s behavioural problems …
The main reason was the size and design of their EXISTING rabbit hutch was all wrong! Having two rabbits in a standard rabbit hutch was just too small.
So I decided to take action. I observed my bunnies and I spent a long time researching what rabbits need, and how they should be treated and loved.
The Most FRUSTRATING Things About A Standard Rabbit Hutch is…
I realised my old rabbit hutch (was both worn out and) annoyed me personally because:
- It was so hard to clean that each time I had to fully remove the rabbits, remove the floor boards, scrape out the poo, grime, hey, and spray it with cleaners. I really dreaded the twice-a-week session of me being literally covered in wee & poo – it was disgusting L.
- It was flimsy, when I lifted the hutch to move it, the shape of it used to somehow dismember. As the hutch would change shape, the flooring fell out of the bottom and the rabbits would escape… I then had spent the next 15 minutes chasing the bunnies… Who’s got time for that?
- It was confining, constricting and uncomfortable - imagine you lived in a toilet, only you could not flush the poo away. As far as rabbits go – this cheap hutch had the same relative size and smell. It was revolting. I felt bad as their pet-owner because they me fought tooth and nail when I would take them back “home” at night time. They would kick and sometimes their claws would draw blood; this is because they were desperate not to go back to the hutch and they could not run, or move freely – as soon as they took one step they hit the next wall. I felt guilty placing them in such an environment
- It did not have a proper door latch – Just one of those cheap wooden leaves. This was a little frightening as the rabbits escaped in the night, and ran up and down the fence-line which irritated our neighbour’s dogs… they barked all night long and this woke the whole neighbourhood. Everyone one was cheesed off.
- Because it was poorly insulated; the temperature ranged from far too hot in the summer to extremely cold in the winter. I felt morally wrong placing them in the ‘hot box’.
- It simply looked ordinary and drab. I always had the thought in the back of my mind – don’t take any guests or family members around the side of the house; surely they will be repulsed.
- It lacked zones where the rabbit could go to and sleep, exercise, be shielded from the weather, or enjoy the outdoor weather… just plain old unpleasant
- And finally it in no way met the needs of the rabbits. I came to the realization: it basically was designed to meet the needs of the shop in which I bought it from.
I also realised the standard shop rabbit hutch was bad for my pet rabbits because:
- They had no defined litter box – this compound the problem of mess as the poo and wee is all over the place. This made it harder to clean – and I got really tired of spending unnecessary additional time cleaning the rabbit hutch more frequently.
- They had no room to run and be free, The rabbits were in each other’s face all the time. This caused them to be agitated, and then they fought and injured each other. I felt terrible watching unfold.
- Things escalated, they developed behavioural problems and would kick us, and no longer want to be patted or loved.
- They lacked exercise, and were becoming obese – with all of this compounding, I felt like I was not caring for them properly as I realised that they were basically unhealthy and unhappy.
So Why Not Make Your Own Rabbit Hutch?
One way to address these frustrations is to make your own. I know that’s what I decided to do.
At first I was encouraged by some of the websites offering “free” how to build a rabbit hutch guides. I downloaded a bunch of them and was really excited at the prospect – to build a rabbit hutch of my own. I knew that my kids would love to “help dad”. Until I got started…
… That’s When I Discovered The Unfortunate Thing
About Online How-To Build A Rabbit Hutch Guides.
First, every site had rabbit hutch plans that only provided minimal details. This left me confused with more questions than answers.
The site owners either did not provide a way to ask, or did not respond to those questions at all. But worse – each design did not address the core problems I had observed with my existing hutch!
I was pretty disappointed by the third-rate results I got from free how-to guides, to say the least. But instead of giving up, I decided that since I couldn’t find a rabbit hutch design that suited the needs of my rabbits, I’d just have to develop one my self.
After all, I already knew from my experience in home renovations, building decks, fitting out kitchens and 5 years experience as a labourer, so I figured there was no reason why I couldn’t design and build a better rabbit hutch that what I was finding on the web!
So The Rabbit Hutch Design Process Began…
It might have taken me months to compile the best, how to build a rabbit hutch guide, but it was worth it. This is how I went about it:
- I spent hours consulting with hardware store owners to discover the perfect materials for building a high quality rabbit hutch.
- I dedicated time with fellow rabbit owners learning what their experience has been, and I established the most important things that must be included in every hutch – and the most irritating things – to be avoided;
- I consulted with local trades-people and established a straight-forward and long-lasting building techniques, and;
- I met other would-be rabbit hutch builders… and took particular note of the lessons they had learnt in their own attempts in building a rabbit hutch. All this to ensure that I was going to give my 2 bunnies the best possible rabbit hutch for them to enjoy every single day of their life
So I began to build… There were points where I was not happy with a particular section of the hutch, and decided to undo it, and start again. I wanted to make sure that this was built the right way, with the right materials, and built to last.
I kept on tweaking with different design options. I deliberately enabled several decision points as I went so that the design is customisable to suite different scenarios. And as a result I built my own, custom made, rabbit hutch – and with a little maintenance, it has lasted over 15 years! This has literally changed the mood of my rabbits for the better! I can honestly say that today they are happier and healthier pets.
Are you thinking: “Yeah but…it’s easier to buy one and not make one”?
I want to let you know that the problem with buying rabbit hutches is that:
- They are deliberately undersized so that shop owners can stock the product – or you pay a premium for the buying from a local pet shop
- They are often built from timbers containing harmful chemicals – leading to sickness
- They are built using metal cladding which gives no insulation and creates a ‘oven-like’ environment leading to lethargic, exhausted, overheated bunnies – or on the other extreme… frost bite.
- They are flimsy, weak hutches that only last a few years. But then what option are you left with? Buy another one???
- They are not customized for the number of bunnies you have. Local shops often sell a ‘one-size-fits-all’ hutch. This is inappropriate: Rabbits should be able to lie down, stand up and spread out without touching a wall or roof. Studies have proven A Rabbit requires a large enough area to at least hop along 4 times.
“My brother’s rabbits were developing serious health problems until …”
One day my brother Jason visited our home he began to share with me that his pet rabbit Peter was developing a habit of scratching his daughters whenever he went to pick him up… and as a result they were not playing with Peter anymore.
He said to me: “It has gotten to the point where I think to myself: why do we even have this rabbit – if my family are not enjoying it? All I seem to do is clean up after him – where has the fun gone?”
Then Jason said: “Hey – come to think of it why are your rabbits always happier than mine?” This story sounded all too familiar to me. I explain what my experience was, and how I changed their environment. Then he asked me how to build this proven rabbit hutch, I decided that I need to… really assess what he needed first.
So I asked him “Can you describe your hutch to me?”… he stopped and paused. I could see the penny drop. “I guess the little box we have is pretty bad.” “Why would you say it was bad?” I said. “It’s too small… always dirty… and Peter seems to always want to escape.”
“But that’s not all” he continued. “The thing that annoys me the most is that: before Peter we had another rabbit called ‘Flopsy’. When she was only two weeks old, she passed away with myxomatosis”.
I had heard about this before. It is a fatal disease that affects and there is no treatment for awful illness. Myxomatosis is spread by direct contact with other rabbits or by being bitten by mosquitoes. Jason’s words made me realize two things that were quite ASTONISHING:
- …not only was having two rabbits in a standard rabbit hutch too small; but… even having one rabbit in a standard hutch is too small.
- All rabbit hutches should have some form of protection from this fatal myxomatosis disease.
I replied: “Jason, I really think you need to change the environment that Peter lives in – and the reality is that depending on your local climate, your rabbit’s size and breed, there is not one design that fits all. There are custom aspects that you’ll need for your rabbit.”
What Jason needed was a flexible and adaptable rabbit hutch design. After showing him the features of my hutch he began to realise that he wanted to go down the same path, except he “would like to have separate doors on the top and bottom levels”. As our discussion continued, he had a heap of questions. For example, he wanted to know:
- Can I use some second-hand wood that I already have at my disposal?
- What wood is best for rabbits? And what wood is not suitable for rabbits? Why?
- Can I use metal for the roof?
- What type of screws and nails are best to use?
- Do I have the tools that are required?
- What paint is safe for rabbits?
- Can I put mesh wire on the floor?
- How can I make the hutch easy-to-clean?
- And of course… How long will it take to build one “like that”?
I had great news for Jason. All of these questions had answers. I had built my own hutch. I already and knew frame-work and now I knew the specifics of what he wanted.
So I put pen to paper and laid out the plans in a logical order. Jason would ring me up every now and then asking for some tips and pointers and once he completed it he began to see the change in Peter rabbit.
His daughters were ecstatic! They had a happier Peter rabbit. They were not being scratched, loved the look of their new hutch, and all of sudden they enjoyed playing with their bunny again. Jason was excited too… he took satisfaction in the building process and loved how easy it was to clean!
Since that day I have made even FURTHER improvements to the plans…
To build a rabbit hutch successfully – it is a lot easier to learn off someone who has done it before and prepared a how to guide. I have prepared a series of 12 easy-to-follow video tutorials that will lead you step by step as you build your own high quality rabbit hutch”. The videos are ordered in a specific way to maximise you time and productivity, saving you time and money. Also I have written an eBook with step-by-step instructions which accompanies each video tuorial – where there are over 50 high quality photos, which further articulate the building process.
When you’re in the market for a new rabbit hutch, what you need is a resource that doesn’t just give a one-size-fits-all, single design, with no options, or rabbit hutch eBook that everyone else has. What you need is a custom built hutch. A well-presented video and eBook package to empower you to build your own deluxe rabbit hutch. Sound advice so that you can figure out how to:
- Watch & listen, observe, decide and copy what is being done on the video. Grasp the intricate and subtle tips that a book alone cannot teach.
- Learn how to weather proof your hutch, using safe, chemical-free materials that will NOT harm your rabbit
Be confident, Be prepared:
- Go to the hardware store once. Have the full shopping list ready up front.
- Obtain email support, and have your questions answered within 1 week.
- Before each chapter begins; know what materials and tools are need for that specific part of the build process so you are ready to go at the right point in time.
- Learn the right way to drill, screw, hammer, and cut so that the rabbit hutch is straight & sturdy.
- Discover how to make your hutch look like attractive in your garden setting by adding decals and trimmings!
- Extra tips on how to further insulate your rabbit hutch, which will make the rabbit cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Enjoy years and years of pleasure with your rabbit in a place that both you and your bunny will be proud to call home.
- Options and choices to enable you to build a hutch that suites your local environment
- Create a spacious luxurious hutch, which makes for a happier, healthier rabbit.
This all sounds good – but what about the…???
- This design is planned so that there is minimal wastage of materials.
- Tips and tricks to save money.
- These Plans will cater for you to re-use wood and materials you already have.
- This can be built in just 3 weeks (including 1 week paint drying time). This will save you time in the future as the Hutch is built to last at least 10 years.
- This hutch is build so that it is easy to clean saving you time, week-in, week-out for the life of your pet.
Skills I need to build this:
- I will provide you BOTH and eBook AND a video series with detailed steps on how to build a rabbit hutch. These videos are easy to follow; all you need to do is simply watch and copy what I do. I have deliberately designed this hutch so that a beginner can build it.
Number of Rabbits the hutch can hold:
- This rabbit hutch is designed to house 1 to 6 rabbits. It is spacious and inviting.
So here it is
If you were to spend all the hours I have researching, bought all the materials I have, read all the books I’ve read, consulted all the experts I have, you could easily invest over 6 months of time and $1,783.29.
That’s why the powerful secrets, tips and techniques I have carefully laid out in my step-by-step video and eBook “How To Build a Rabbit Hutch” package would be a huge bargain at the price of $129 or even $99… just a fraction of the costs I’ve incurred.
If it was just an eBook, you would think it is reasonable to charge $26, but it’s not. I am including a comprehsive Video series as well. Together they will powerfully enable you to learn what is required to Do-It-Yourself.
So I’m offering you a concrete foundation for you fast-track to a custom built rabbit hutch essential for your success as a rabbit owner who wants happy and health rabbits for an unbelievable price of $26.
That’s right, it’s less than $0.87 a day for 30 days to have the best possible rabbit hutch for both you and you much-loved bunny.
Ok, so now the deal gets IRRESISTIBLE…With 4 FREE Super Bonuses!
- Bonus 1 (Valued at $19.00): Woodworking tips and skills: through out the videos I will incorporate Woodworking tips and skills that you can carry to your next project.
- Bonus 2 (Valued at $9.00): Decorating tips — a “Dress up your rabbit hutch” Video to provide a hutch that will make you family and friends jealous!
- Bonus 3 (Valued at $59.00): Email Support – you won’t get stuck. Have the answers to your questions. Our team will respond you questions via help tickets within 1 week.
- Bonus 4 (Valued at $9.00): Materials Selection Guide: The convenience and confidence that you are picking the right materials first time. Buying the wrong materials can cost you your hard earned money. Furthermore driving back on forth from you home can cost you time and money. This bonus will make sure you avoid the frustration. Even better, call you local hardware store to ensure they have all the materials you need before you drive down and buy.
Have you seen the guarantee or warrantee on a shop-purchased rabbit hutch lately? 12 months? 2 years? Or perhaps they don’t even offer one! If you follow the steps to build your rabbit hutch as I have instructed and undertake the maintenance tips that I have provided I will guarantee that the rabbit hutch you build will last 10 years! If you purposefully and genuinely attempt to build a rabbit hutch and believe that there is a better custom-built design out there I will gladly refund the full purchase price. All I ask is that you provide evidence of your build (such as photos) and an explanation of what when wrong. What’s more – I’ll even let you keep the $96 worth of bonuses as my thanks for giving my DIY Rabbit Hutch guide a try. It’s that simple.
10 Year Structural Guarantee:
60 Day Product Guarantee:
You Literally Have Nothing To Lose!
Have you seen the guarantee or warrantee on a shop-purchased rabbit hutch lately? 12 months? 2 years? Or perhaps they don’t even offer one! If you follow the steps to build your rabbit hutch as I have instructed and undertake the maintenance tips that I have provided I will guarantee that the rabbit hutch you build will last 10 years!
If you purposefully and genuinely attempt to build a rabbit hutch and believe that there is a better custom-built design out there I will gladly refund the full purchase price. All I ask is that you provide evidence of your build (such as photos) and an explanation of what when wrong. What’s more – I’ll even let you keep the $96 worth of bonuses as my thanks for giving my DIY Rabbit Hutch guide a try. It’s that simple.
Get Started Making Your Rabbit Hutch In The Next 5 Minutes!
That’s right, If you want to be starting to gather your materials and building now is the time to act. The choice is yours: you either want a custom built rabbit hutch and happier and healthier rabbits – or you don’t. if you don’t, good luck with whatever it is you chose to do.
But if you’re serious about happier and healthier rabbits, then you really only have one choice. Whip out your wallet, and invest the $26 you’ve literally got nothing to lose.
… the longer you wait the longer you will have sometimes grumpy & aggressive, sometimes lethargic, obese rabbits. Completely unnecessary.
So lets get started.
Remember: if you’re not thrilled about the end result and quality of the rabbit hutch just let me know in the next 60 days, pay nothing, and keep the $149 Super Bonus Package – that’s a guaranteed gain, no matter what you decide.
You’ll receive instructions for downloading your eBook and Video package, directly to your email inbox, in the next 5 minutes.
Bill was one of our first customers at www.DIYRabbitHutches.com. Click below to hear a testimony of Bill’s “How to Build a Rabbit Hutch” experience.